Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feel Bad For You - Peeps Edition

A Truer Sound has completed the compilation of Feel Bad For You - April edition. Rockstar Aimz once again showed her mad graphics skills with the compilation's artwork.

With Easter occurring in April this year, I thought a Let's Active made sense as my submission. You know, the jangle-rock band of the mid 80s? Led by Mitch Easter? Who produced Murmur by R.E.M.? Oh c'mon, please tell me you remember.

Listen here (especially to the track by Vulture Whale. Wash, rinse, repeat.)



And download it here.

I especially enjoyed the track by Vulture Whale - a band I hadn't heard of until now.

The compilation also includes Don't It Make You Wanna Dance by Rusty Weir. If you are a Todd Snider fan, you may remember this song being threaded through this hilarious story about Todd being in the right place at the right time in show business.



Oh yeah, I don't think I blogged the link to the March edition. You can grab last month's compilation at the FBFY site as well.

TMC

No comments:

Post a Comment